[RBS] Sheves Achim Music Discs – available now through Melabev

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 06:15:17 IDT 2011

Sheves Achim Music Discs – available through Melabev – a great holiday
treat!

Get a great music disc while supporting your local elders through Melabev!

1 CD - 60nis

2 CDs - 100nis

To Order: email: melabev.shemesh at gmail.com

Shimon and  Moshe Bell  of RBS released Sheves Achim in 2008.

>From one of the music reviews in NY :
“... every now and then a CD comes out that reminds you what a CD ought to
be. Every song solid. Well done. And well sung.”

Sheves Achim sold over 10,000 copies.  Newly released Sheves Achim 2
features the matured voices of Shimon and Moshe, and as one reviewer said,
“I didn't think they could do it, but it's even better than the first one".

"Sheves Achim is proud to support our local tzedakahs, including Melabev.
Help us support them!"