[RBS] Update: LOST CAT w/COLLAR

David Bar-Cohn david at 613design.com
Sun Sep 25 09:20:53 IDT 2011

It sounds like our little cat was last seen motz'sh on Lachish (29 & 31),
and before that in Ayalon Park and possibly on Nachshon.

(We spent time looking this morning, but no luck...)

Her collar is really more of a fuscia (reddish-pinkish) color. Again, she's
brown with striped markings, short-haired, very friendly and playful, and
has very quiet 'meow'.

If you see her, please call us right away, and if possible keep her in
sight. (She's had her shots and is safe to pet, not to mention very
appreciative of it!)

Thanks for your help!

David Bar-Cohn

052-659-7711 / 02-992-2786