[RBS] APPLE PIE SPECIAL - Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 10:47:13 IDT 2011

Saidels Bakery Specials for Rosh HaShana:

Good old-fashioned apple pie
50 NIS (instead of regular price) of 60 NIS.
Sweet challahs - 10 NIS instead of 12.5 NIS
Saidels Bakery is famous country-wide for its scrumptious apple pie
made with fresh crispy Granny Smith apples and a secret recipe just like
grandma used to make.

Saidels Bakery challah is the tastiest sweet challah you have ever tasted!
It has an exquisite home-made taste that cannot be found in any other bakery.

In addition to our sweet challahs we have a variety of other special challahs:

 * Apple, raisin and honey challah
 * Cinammon and raisin challah
 * Whole wheat and honey challah
 * Whole wheat raisin and cinammon challah
 * Rye challah

All challahs will be made round in honour of the Chag.

Saidels Bakery is also offering 2 unique GIFT PACKAGES:

1. Classic Rosh HaShana Gift Basket contains:
 * 1 Apple, raisin and honey challah
 * 1 Bottle of boutique, world class sweet red wine
    from award-winning Gat Shomron Winery.
 * 500gr of organic wildflower honey from the Shirat HaAretz beehives.

Price: 140 NIS

2. Saidels Baked Goods Rosh HaShana Basket
 * 1 Apple, raisin and honey challah.
 * 1 Whole wheat and honey challah
 *  Large box of assorted Saidels Home-made cookies.

Price: 120 NIS

Gift packages will be delivered on Wednesday September 28,
erev Rosh HaShana.

Please note: Closing date for all Rosh HaShana orders is Monday night 26th September by 18:00.

Saidels will be delivering to Ramat Bet Shemesh Erev Rosh HaShana, Wednesday September 28th. We have a pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Please note: Our new pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1. Tel: 9997643

Pick-up for Rosh HaShana: Erev Rosh HaShana, Wednesday 28th September
 from 14:00-16:00.

You may place your orders for Erev Rosh HaShana via our user-friendly website http://www.saidels.com/ or by telephone: 09-7941222.

Shana Tova uMetuka
Les and Sheryl Saidel