[RBS] RBS Gelt Center: Ksiva v Hasima Tova

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:06:52 IDT 2011

Dear All,

Wishing all of our friends and clients and their families a healthy and
prosperous New Year filled with nachas, shefa and bracha, and good health
and an aliya in ruchneus and success in gashmeus.

Here are the names of some of the winners of the honey lottery:
Avraham Yanofsky
Leba Schneider
Mordechai Greiver
Mark Rothenstein
among others who prefer that their name should not be publicized.
The lottery is now closed as this week is and will be very busy.  Thanks to
everyone who joined us, and good luck the next time.

The RBS Gelt Center will be operating during regular hours this Mon and Tue,
and on Wed erev Chag we will be open from 9am till noon, we will have 2
people manning the store window on Erev Chag, there will be an express line
and a regular line.

Payments coming out on Oct 1st will actually be deducted on Oct 2nd from
your bank account, so if you need a transfer, we will take care of it on Sun
Oct 2nd, the store will open on Sun Oct 2nd at 8am.

A useful reminder about moving your payment dates from the first of the
month to the tenth or the twentieth to allow yourself more time to receive
and to convert your regular monthly income especially if it is coming from
overseas.

Thanks and regards and best wishes for the New Year
Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin
the RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
RBSA Shopping Center
Nahal Nitzanim 1