[RBS] RABBI NIVIN SHIURIM

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Mon Sep 26 12:59:15 IDT 2011

Is there anyone out there that heard about these shiurim and might be
interested in taking my place?  (as in, picking up the cost for yourself.)
Please let me know and I'll hook you up with the contact people.

Thanks!

~Rivka Ester

2 NEW CHABURAS STARTING IN ONE WEEK!

Try out the workshops with our special 3 Class No-Obligation Offer!

Click Here to sign up for the Chabura - 3 Classes with No Obligation!

Tuesdays 1pm EST / 12pm CST / 10am PST / 8pm IST (starting August 30th)
Wednesdays 9pm EST / 8pm CST / 6pm PST  (starting August 31st)

Check out our website for Haskamas, Testimonials, and a Preview audio
segment:  www.NewChabura.com

Click Here to enroll in the 3 Class No-Obligation Trial!

Feel free to email or call with any questions you may have.

Devorah Handwerger
Assistant to R' Aryeh Nivin

NewChabura at gmail.com
646-863-4123