[RBS] Another great way to help Melabev! Melabev is selling Sheves Achim CD's !!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Sep 27 11:30:55 IDT 2011

Melabev is selling Sheves Achim Discs!!
60 sh for one disc,  100 shekel for Sheves Achim 1 and Sheves Achim 2

15 shekel from every Sheves Achim disc you buy goes to help Melabev!  20 sh
goes to them if you buy 2 discs !

Sheves Achim 1 and 2 are now available.
Over 10,000 copies of Sheves Achim sold - don't miss out!

For more info they should email melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
or call Shoshana at 052-720-3003

WHAT IS SHEVES ACHIM?

Shimon and  Moshe Bell  of RBS released Sheves Achim in 2008.

>From one of the music reviews in NY :
"... every now and then a CD comes out that reminds you what a CD ought to
be. Every song solid. Well done. And well sung."

Sheves Achim sold over 10,000 copies.  Newly released Sheves Achim 2
features the matured voices of Shimon and Moshe, and as one reviewer said,
"I didn't think they could do it, but it's even better than the first one".

"Sheves Achim is proud to support our local tzedakahs, including Melabev.
Help us support them!"