[RBS] New Year's Wishes from Overeaters Anonymous

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:00:38 IDT 2011

May all those who suffer from any form of compulsive eating find the blessed relief and recovery that we in the program of Overeaters Anonymous are enjoying.  We sincerely hope the food does not occupy the primary focus for you during this holiday, though we understand because we've all been there and done that.  We welcome you to try our program - the only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.  There are no dues or fees, only voluntary contributions.
Our meetings in RBS A are held every Sunday evening, 8:30 - 9:30 PM, Nachal Ein Gedi 47/15, above Epilogic (no connection, just using the place as a reference point.)
Sincerely wishing you and all Am Yisrael a sane year, free from the lashes of addictive eating, and able to enjoy life as it's meant to be.
OA ~ the easier, softer way!