[RBS] THE RETURN OF... "Cat/kitten with sparkly collar" ??

David Bar-Cohn david at 613design.com
Wed Sep 28 08:43:01 IDT 2011

We woke up this morning with quite a surprise in our garage - a "kitten with
a sparkly collar".

I spoke with Dinah in Nofei Aviv, and she told me that the "original" kitten
with a sparkly collar (and other strikingly similar descriptions) has
disappeared from her garden.

Now, it could be a coincidence. That's possible. But it also could be that
some well-intended individual thought they could solve two things at once -
find a home for a sweet little kitten, and find *us* a new cat after ours
was lost.

The only problem is we don't have any intention of getting another cat.
Kerry it turns out is allergic. Plus, even if we did want another cat, it
would have to be an outside cat, and this kitten is tiny compared to the
4-month-old cat we had, and would be EATEN ALIVE by the neighborhood cats.
We simply can't have her.

Again, assuming this is a case of someone wanting to be a "good citizen",
it's an example where even the best of intents can bring problems if not
carefully considered (and better yet, cleared with the recipient)
beforehand.

DOES ANYONE WANT THIS CUTE LITTLE KITTY? Please?

Thanks, David

052-659-7711

02-992-2786