[RBS] Blessings for a Sweet New Year from At Your Service

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Wed Sep 28 14:50:09 IDT 2011

To all of my current, former and future clients,

Blessings for you & your families for health, parnasa, nachas, mazal and all
the desires of your hearts for good.  May you and all Am Yisrael merit the
geula shleima!

I hope I've managed to make your lives easier, and that I receive your
forgiveness if in any way I've failed to do so!

As ever, I'm happy to be, "At Your Service."

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM