[RBS] Pesach Sales and Bike Tours at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 06:25:11 IDT 2012

Take advantage of the magnificent weather and hit the trails at Al Derech Burma. We have everything you need to get superfit while having a fantastic time.  Come on over today and enjoy the guaranteed best prices in Israel on great equipment and unmatched service and expertise.

Treat your family to a fantastic outing this week or on Chol Hamoed with a mountain biking tour in the heart of nature.   Book your tours now before we are all filled up.  Our well marked trails are appropriate for riders of all levels and we have bikes and trailers for kids of all sizes.  We even have babysitting and crafts for the little ones who don't ride.  A truly memorable experience.  Don't miss it.
Open on Chol Hamoed from 9:00-6:00.

We also have terrific sales on all biking, running and home fitness equipment, including:

20% off on all running shoes (includes computerized and videotaped fitting)
10% off on all home fitness equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals and stationary bikes (immediate delivery and guaranteed lowest prices)
10% on all new mountain and road bikes plus free accessory package.
Huge Sale on all fully waranteed 2nd hand Bikes
30% off on all helmets.

So comein today and see what the fuss is all about.  Al Derech Burma: Not just a place to shop:  A place that inspires.

We are open from 10:00-7:00 from Sunday through Thursday and from 8:30- 2:00 on Friday.

We are located on road 38 inside Mishtalat Pollack, 150 meters north of the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station, 800 meters from the Bet Shemesh exit off Road one.

Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
0543518009
Www.alderechburma.com.