[RBS] Tip from Abafixit-Uriel Segal-Vacuum Cleaners

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Apr 1 09:40:44 IDT 2012

While recycling electronics I have been given many "broken" vacuum cleaners.

Before recycling I check them and find that they are in perfect working
order-except-the HEPA filter is completely blocked.

Many modern vacuum cleaners have the supplementary HEPA anti-allergen
filter, separate from the dust bag or container.

This filter eventually becomes completely blocked with very fine dust.
Before recycling your vacuum cleaner check the HEPA filter and save yourself
time and money,

Chag Kasher v' Sameach

Uriel Segal, Abafixit

For information about our home repair/improvement classes write:
homerepairclass at gmail.com