[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Chametz for Chessed/Mitzva for Matzah (Kimcha D'Pischa) project

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Apr 1 11:57:24 IDT 2012

Be'H Lema'an Achai will be running its Chametz for Chessed/Mitzvah for Matza
(Kimcha D'Pischa) project this Wednesday, 2 days before Pesach.

Right now we're looking for 3 male volunteers who can help pick up and
transport the chametz collected.

The volunteers need to be available this Wednesday between 7.30-10.00 pm
with a car.

Without the commitment of another 3 volunteers, we will not be able to run
this project.

If you can help please reply to this e-mail or call me at the no. below.

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman

Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director

Lema'an Achai

(02) 999-1553 ext.115