[RBS] One more volunteer please for Lema'an Achai's Chametz for Chessed project

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Apr 2 09:31:57 IDT 2012

Be'H Lema'an Achai will be running its Chametz for Chessed/Mitzvah for Matza
(Kimcha D'Pischa) project this Wednesday, 2 days before Pesach.

We still need one more volunteer with a car who can help pick up and
transport the chametz collected between 7.30-10.00 pm.
Without the commitment of one more volunteer, we will not be able to run
this project.
If you can help please reply to this e-mail or call me at the no. below.

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115