[RBS] RBS Gelt Center: days leading up to Pesach

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:02:57 IDT 2012

Dear All,

We are maintaining our regular working hours this week Sun to Wed
8:30am to 7:00pm.
On Thu, 8:30am till 6pm.
Closed on Fri 6th of April and entire week of Chol Ha Moed.
BEH, we will re-open on Sun Apr 15 at 8:30AM.

We will maintain our pre-Pesach special of 0.9% on USA checks for
checks over $1,000 when settling by NIS transfer all of this week.

Wishing everyone Chag Kasher v Sameach

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron
RBS Gelt Center - Financial Services - Local - Trusted - On Time!
info at rbsgeltcenter.com
www.rbsgeltcenter.com
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center (Merkaz Mischari)