[RBS] Mehadrin hearts of palm?

K W kyweiss at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 02:09:49 IDT 2012

Has anyone seen hearts of palm that has an OU-P or mehadrin hechsher for pesach in the RBS or greater beit shemesh area (or even though a stretch to make it there maybe even yerushalayim)? I only saw in one store in RBS and it had a "no name" hechsher (at least one I never heard of).

alternatively does anyone have from a previous year we could buy off of them?

we will be having a guest over pesach who practically lives off them so any leads are greatly appreciated!! TIA!