[RBS] [RBS2] Please Help Make Our Streets Safer

Yehuda and Rebecca Poch butrfly at actcom.co.il
Mon Apr 2 13:42:26 IDT 2012

You need to include the license plate number of the car in addition to
the make, model and color.

You also need to include the reference number of the traffic sign, which
can be found in most driver's ed books.  The numbers usually (but not
always) begin with a letter Bet or Gimmel.

logowhitebg*Yehuda Poch, Director of Information and Communications*

*OneFamily - Overcoming Terror Together*

28 Rachel Imenu, POB 8573, Jerusalem, Israel 93228

Phone: (972) 2-539-9000, Fax: (972) 2-539-9011

Direct Line: (972) 2-539-9006, Cell: (972) 54-499-7624

*yehuda at OneFamilyFund.org*
<mailto:yehuda at OneFamilyFund.org>*www.OneFamilyTogether.org*
<http://www.onefamilytogether.org/>