[RBS] Pesach Divray Torah

David Derovan derovan at netvision.net.il
Wed Apr 4 17:24:10 IDT 2012

Dear All,
	Pesach is a most complex moment in time. There is so much to say and
to do in commemorating the monumental event of the Exodus that our
sages had to make Seder and put everything in order. This year, I
have prepared for the Seder by studying the Haggadah Shel Pesach
Ishay Yisra'el featuring the commentaries of two of the Modzitz
Rebbes, Reb Yisra'el and his son Reb Shaul Yedidya. The Modzitz
Divray Torah are on the whole short and very sweet.

	The Modzitz collection as well as a short collection of Pesach
Divray Torah from Rav Kook and "Reb Aharon Teaches the Haggadah," a
chapter from my yet-to-be-released book which presents authentic
Chassidic Torah in a fictional framework. This chapter contains many
very deep insights into the Haggadah as well as an interesting look
into shtetl life. All this and much more is all available - free
-  on my web site at www.davidderovan.com

	When Yom Tov and Shabbat coincide, the spiritual fireworks that
result are indeed beautiful. Every aspect of both the holiday and
Shabbat is enhance and the holy sparks that are released gleam and
shine with the radiant light of our souls combined with the
majestically beautiful light that God pours into the world from His
place of holiness. May we be blessed by HaShem to feel the warmth and
see the lights of Pesach and Shabbat as they burst upon our existence!

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Samay'ach,
David