[RBS] PESACH INFO: Video & MP3 New Shira Chadash - Kupa Download

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Thu Apr 5 00:59:47 IDT 2012

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!

Matching Donations!!

The New Shira Chadasha video and MP3 are available on the Kupa site.
www.rbstzedaka.com <http://www.rbstzedaka.com/>

Please make a generous donation. We are counting on all of the community.
The need is great – lets all be part of the mitzvah. Anything. All amounts
are meaningful. Please!

We all merit from giving tzedaka and now the BLESSINGS WILL POUR DOWN -
DOUBLE!! This is because EVERY FOOD BASKET DONATED WILL BE MATCHED AND SENT
TO AN ADDITIONAL FAMILY.

The special mitzvah we have before Pesach to help others will now help us
merit twice as much! MORE BRACHA FOR OUR BUCK!!

Give Today, Give Generously - Our Neighbors are depending on it. Let's all
merit the Geula She'laima this year with our unconditional acts of kindness.
Chag Kosher V'Sameach.