[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:25:11 IDT 2012

Dear friends,
On behalf of the Best Market management and staff, we wish you a
pesach kasher vesameiach.
The online ordering of pesach meat have proved itself again.
Many customers were happy and never waited in line for their meat order.
Here are the final opening hours of chol hamoed pesach.

Sun-Tue from 8:00 AM till 14:00 PM.
Wed from 8 AM till 16:00 PM.
Thu erev chag shvi'i from 8:00 AM till 15:00 PM.

Monday we will be getting fresh chickens from Rav Auerbach and Fleish.
This is the only day that we get fresh chickens in.(no turkey next week)
After this there will not be any fresh chickens that week.
There won't be Rav Rubin chickens and Rav Machfud chickens during chol hamoed.
During chol hamoed I will not be taking online orders.

Wishing you a chag sameiach!
Alon Frank.