[RBS] Parking near Ice Festival in J'lem?

Goldstein agoldst at actcom.co.il
Sun Apr 8 19:51:16 IDT 2012

OK, I hardly ever drive into J'lem, and since I know that J'lem often has
alternative parking arrangements for outsiders visiting the city during Chol
Hamoed, would anyone know definitively if one can drive to and park near the
Ice Festival on Derech Chevron?  Any recommendations in this regard, such as
whether to go via the backroad and up Derech Chevron or the front way or any
other suggestions?

Thanks.

Avram Goldstein