[RBS] Film Premier in English - "A Part of My Life" - Fabulous and Uplifting Film

heidibergenfeld heidi at durangostudios.com
Sun Apr 8 23:48:55 IDT 2012

This film first came out during chol hamoed Sukkos in Hebrew under the title, "Pitom". It is now being released in English. All the actors are women.
"A Part of My Life" will be showing in the RBS-Alef Ulam Sport Monday evening at 6:00 PM in English and at 9:00 PM in Hebrew under the title "Pitom". For Women and Girls Only.
Admission is 35 NIS per ticket sold at the door.