[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for HaGefen Realty

Yedgarno yedgarno at 012.net.il
Mon Apr 9 06:52:51 IDT 2012

We would like to highly recommend the services of Gavriel and Tova
Weinberg of HaGefen Realty.

When we needed to lease out our apartment for this summer, we met with
several realtors. We deciced to book the services exclusively of
HaGefen Realty, on the recommendation of somebody else who used them
recently for a rental.

At first we hesitated to do an exclusive with any one agent, after
having a bad experience with a different exclusive realtor listing.
However we made a good choice working with Gavriel and Tova of
HaGefen. They explained how they worked, and we saw that they were
professional and sincere.

We booked their services 6 months before we needed to move. In less
than 2 months they succeeded in finding us excellent tenants. They did
not waste our time bringing unsuitable candidates.

Already before bringing people to see our apartment, they screened the
candidates to see if it was worthwhile or not for them to come. This
way we did not have to bring in numerous different realtors and have
many private individuals coming into our home.

HaGefen Realty lived up to everything they said. They were
professional, hard working, and a boutique real estate company. They
found us reliable tenants in a short amount of time.

They treated our home as if it was their own home.

Tova and Gavriel really personally cared to find the right tenant to
match our needs.

Regards,

Natanella and Ofer Yedgar

Regards