[RBS] New Doctors in Meuhedet

devori jacobson devorij at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 08:27:37 IDT 2012

________________________________

Meuhedet, the leading Health Fund in Bet Shemesh, is pleased to update you regarding new medical services starting this month:

-          Dr. Hanna Maayan is a hematologist from Shaare Zedek Hospital, she will receive patients in the Chefziba Clinic.
-          Dr. Meshulam Jack is a general surgeon from Bikur Holim Hospital specializing in bariatric surgery (stomach operations for weight reduction). He will receive patients in the Ramat Nof Clinic.
-          Dr. Menachem Alkelai is a senior gynecologist from Tel Hashomer Hospital specializing in urogenital medicine. He will receive patients in the Women's Health Center in the Park Center Mall, Nacahal Dolev.
-          Dr. Omer Bar-Yosef is a pediatric neurologist from Tel Hashomer who recently returned from fellowship training in the USA. He will receive patients in the Giva Clinic.

As always our goal is to provide the best quality medicine right here in Bet Shemesh!
Meuhedet Bet Shemesh currently has about 100 physicians and 50 paramedical therapists on staff in our 8 clinics.

For appointments call *3833
For more information and to join Meuchedet call Devorie 02-9903888