[RBS] Book Shoppe - THE 2nd hand book store for you!

M. Tavel b1ueeyes21 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 11:26:27 IDT 2012

Shavua Tov everyone! We Hope you had a lovely and restful Pesach!

In this email you will read (in the following order):
1. About Book Shoppe אודות בוק שופ
2. Announcements (inc. morning hours) הודעות
3. List of Recently Arrived Books רשימת ספרים שהגיעו לאחרונה
4. Opening hours, Contact details and location at bottom of this email. שעות פתיחה, יצירת קשר וכתובת

1. ABOUT BOOK SHOPPE
Book Shoppe has hundreds and hundreds of 2nd hand books in English, Hebrew & French.
From Classics to current Bestsellers and all at great prices!
Romance, Suspense/Thrillers, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, History, Children/Teen, Judaism and loads more!

Gift Vouchers:
Know someone who is an avid reader? Want to get them an never ending gift?
Book Shoppe proudly presents our new gift vouchers! Anyone using a gift voucher can return those books and get credit for them! So in fact this gift keeps going and going!

Bring in your books and get 30% refund (in credit  note only) towards your purchases!
(We reserve the right not to accept every book). You may bring in books outside of opening hours, but will only be able to give you the credit note during opening hours. You may leave the books outside the door with your contact details.

Don't have the book you are looking for? The main shoppe in Petach Tikva will probably have it, which has floor to ceiling shelves full of hundreds and hundreds of books!

Points System:
Every book paid with cash = 1 point. These points accumulate to your  benefit.
15 points = 1 free book
40 points = 3 free books

2. ANNOUNCEMENTS
Pesach is over and we are back, open during regular evening hours for now!
We are working on establishing fixed opening hours for at least one morning a week. This week there are no morning hours. Stay tuned.

We have books overflowing our shop, and have lots of boxes of books for ONE (1) SHEKEL ONLY! or
FILL a BAG of these books for only TEN (10) NIS!!
These books have been going fast - don't wait and lose out on this great opportunity
1 small Box of Sci-Fi & Historical Novels
1 small Box of Crime / Suspense / Thrillers
1 Box of Novels and Literature
1 Box of Classics
**These books
are for cash only.**

Tell you friends about Book Shoppe! If they spend money - you gain credit! So tell everyone about Book Shoppe and get some books!

Book Shoppe Can now be found in the SHEMESH-PHONE

3.RECENTLY ARRIVED BOOKS:
----------------
BIOGRAPHY
Alexander    Paul        Rough Magic Biography of Sylvia Plath
----------------
CHILDREN
Alvermann    Donna        Little Duck Dance
Best in Children's Books            Lassie Come Home, William Tell and more
Bloss    Janet Adele        30 Ways to Dump A Sister
Dadey    Debbie        Zombies Don't Play Soccer (Baily School Kids)
Danziger    Paula        The Cat Ate My Gymsuit
Dorros    Arthur    Scholastic    Rain Forest Sevrets
Duplaix    Lily        Little Bunny's Magic Nose
Fitzhugh    Louise        Sport
Garrigue    Sheila        Between Friends
Keene    Carolyn        Dead on Arrival Nancy Drew&Hardy Boys Super Mystry
Keene    Carolyn        The Nancy Drew Files #36 Over the Edge
Kessler    Leonard        Kick, Pass and Run (A Sports I CAN READ Book)
Kiesel    Stanley        War Between Pitiful Teachers and Splendid Kids
King-Smith    Dick        Harriet's Hare
Leppard    Gladys        Mandie and the Seaside Rendezvous
Martin    Ann M.        BabySitters Club #2 Claudia and the Phantom Calls
Ryrie Brink    Carol        Caddie Woodlawn
Whitelock McInerney    Judith        Judge Benjamin: The Superdog Surprise
Yeo    Wilma        Gypsy Summer
Zinfel    Paul        Pardon Me, You're Stepping on My Eyeball
    דוקטור סוס        המלך צב-צב וסיפורים אחרים
    דוקטור סוס        הקבים של המלך
    דוקטור סוס        יש לי ג'יס בכיס
או.    הנרי        העלה האחרון
אסתר    קל        אני, משפחתי וכל השאר
גילי    דינשטין-ישפה        הרפתקאות עיר הדובשונים: ידידו של אלון החמודון
טובה    הרשקוביץ        מפנקסו של הגמד סיפורון
רוג'ר    הרגריבס        מר בעננים
רינת    פרימו    יניב שמעוני    זהרורים
שרה    זלוף        אני חולה
שרה    זלוף        הפכים
-------------
CRIME/SUSPENSE/THRILLER
Brown    Rita Mae    Sneaky Pie Brown    Wish You Were Here
Crais    Robert        Chasing Darkness
Evanovich    Janet        Four to Score
Evanovich    Janet        One For the Money
Evanovich    Janet        Three to Get Deadly
Evanovitch    Janet        Two for the Dough
Grisham    John        The Firm
Grisham    John        The Pelican Brief
Grisham    John        The Testament
Higgins Clark    Mary        No Place Like Home
Higgins clark    Mary        We'll Meet Again
Patterson    James        Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
-------------
FANTASY & SCI-FI
Adams    Douglas        Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
Adams    Douglas        The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
Clarke    Sussana        Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell
Eukyanenko    Sergei        The Day Watch vol 2 of The Night Watch Trilogy
Martin    George R. R.        A Clash of Kings
--------------
JUDAISM
Abramson    Dr. Henry        Reading the Talmud Develop Independence in Learnin
Biala Rebbe            The Reward of the Rightous Women
Chasin    Esther G.        Mitzvot As Spiritual Practices
Cordovero    R' Moshe        The palm Tree of Devorah תומר דבורה
Dobrinsky    R' Herbert C.        A Treasury of Sephardic Laws and Customs
Klapholtz    R' Y.        A Treasury of Aggados on Torah
Kleinman    R' Heshy        Praying With Fire A 5-Minutr Lesson-A-Day
Pliskin    Zelig        Love Your Neighbour ואהבת לרעך כמוך
Schon    Michael        Prisims Insights into Chumash Bereishis
Schwartz    R' Yoel        "The Man of Truth and Peace: R' S Z Auerbach zt""l"
Shabbat    Practical Laws of        A Contemporary Halachic Guide for Shabbat part 1
Weinberg    Matis        Patterns in Time vol. 8 Chanukah לוית חן
Yoshor    R' Moses M.        The Chafetz Chaim The Life & works of R' Y M Ragan
------------
NOVELS
Canfield    Jack    Hansen, Hawthorne & Shimoff    Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
Burkett    Elinor        So Many Enemies, So Little Time
Gregory    Philippa        The Lady of the Rivers
Hoffman    Alice        Incantation
Potok    Chaim        The Promise
Schorr Jaffe    Beth        Stars of David

4. OPENING HOURS and LOCATION
Book
Shoppe is on Nachal Dolev 50/8 (3rd Floor).
See you there!
Sun. - Wed. 18:30-21:00
Fri. 8:30-12:30 (with a 10 min. break @ 11:30)
Any other time/day by appointment 02-999-6737 or 054-538-2104

Malka Tavel
Book Shoppe RBS

Chocoholic - All Your Chocolate Needs. High Quality chocolates.

N. Dolev 50, RBS-A
9996737      054-5382104