[RBS] no more clothes collections for Lema'an Achai until after Lag B'Omer

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Apr 15 13:55:05 IDT 2012

Lema'an Achai collects clothes in perfect condition at 120 Nehar Hayarden
where there is a labeled collection box in one of the parking spots.

PLEASE NOTE!! Due to the fact that a tremendous amount of clothes were
dropped off before Pesach, which was to be expected and for which we're very
grateful to the entire community, we request that no clothes are dropped off
until Lag B'Omer.  After Lag B'Omer you can drop off clothes there once
again.

PLEASE NOTE!! Lema'an Achai does not collect clothes at our office all year
round  - please DO NOT drop off clothes there.

Thanks for your support!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115