[RBS] Thank you from Lema'an Achai

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Apr 15 14:24:38 IDT 2012

Lema'an Achai would like to thank the entire community for  your support for
our Chametz for Chessed / Mitzva for Matzah Program.  We are very grateful
for all the food and money donations that we received for the important
mitzvah of Kimcha D'Pischa and for help for families in need after Pesach.

We are also very grateful to all the volunteers who took time off from their
Pesach preps to help with collecting the chametz erev Pesach - Eliezer Adam
who heads the project, Shlomo Steinhart, Zvi Sperber and Pinchas and Chanie
Rosenfelder -  yishar kochechem!!

Thanks again to the families we listed before Pesach who offered their homes
as drop-off addresses!

Susan Hoffman

Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director

Lema'an Achai

(02) 999-1553 ext.115