[RBS] Unsolicted recommendation for Ian Hametz

Art by Nina Elizabeth nibrenner2 at juno.com
Sun Apr 15 15:04:11 IDT 2012

I highly recommend Ian Hametz as a  excellent
handyman/plumber/electrician/carpenter. He is honest, reliable and does a great job! My water bill has been outrageous for two months now and I couldn't figure out the problem. Thanks to Ian he figured out what was going on in less than 5 minutes!!! 02-6507231052-7970808

Regards,
Nina Brenner
Art by Nina Elizabeth
052-717-8819/02-992-1275
http://ninaelizabeth.weebly.com/
http://www.gifteded4u.blogspot.com/
Expressive Art and Drawing Instructor BS
Working on MA and Certification in Gifted Education