[RBS] Women's only YOGA INSTRUCTOR TRAINING

corinne b corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:42:02 IDT 2012

Kinneret Yoga is now offering 2 Women's Only YOGA TRAINING COURSES IN ISRAEL FOR 2012-
*Internationally Recognized through Yoga Alliance
* Shomrai Shabbat program for Jewish women (traditionally affiliated to orthodox)
* Kinneret Yoga has trained 57 women to date
*In Katamon, Jerusalem beginning this summer

1. Course 1 : 200 hr. Yoga Alliance-which begins with our July 2012 intensive in Jerusalem July 9th -24th and continues in Sept. with our follow up program -can be completed between 8mnth-1 yr.

OR

2. Course 2 : A year long +/extended hours 200 hour Yoga Alliance Course-which begins in Sept 2012 and continues into our July intensive in 2013 andcourse completes by Dec. 2013.

For info contact Corinne Berzon at corinnieleh at hotmail.com,
Corinne Berzon
RBS A