[RBS] Looking for available Dr. Finkelstein appointment for any Friday before June

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 17 09:39:31 IDT 2012

We have a Friday morning appointment with Dr. Finkelstein in June. If we can trade with you, or if you don't need the appointment in the end,
we would love to take it from you before you cancel it or the moked calls you to confirm and you say no.
So, if you have a friday appointment between now and June and meet the above conditions, would you please email us.
Thanks in advance,
Adina.