[RBS] Do You Work a Full-Time Job?

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Tue Apr 17 11:53:48 IDT 2012

BS"D

* Do you work a full-time job?
* Is it hard for you to get out to learn at night?
* Would you like an avreich to help you grow in learning?

If so, Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham has the perfect program for you:

- Join our Chabura, led by Rav Avraham Jacobovits, for about ONE HOUR, once
a week.
- We will SPONSOR AN "AVREICH" to learn with you, or you can bring your own
chavrusa.
- YOU PICK THE TOPIC, preferably relevant to the upcoming Chag.

Our Chabura will learn at BTYA, on Sundays, from 9:00-10:15 PM (followed by
ma'ariv). If you and the avreich want to learn more often, we will cover
that, too. Rav Jacobovits will speak for the last 10-15 minutes.

Open to the entire Beit Shemesh community.
Starts THIS Sunday, Rosh Chodesh Iyar.

** Have that one seder that will help you grow the way you always dreamed
of!
** Walk into the mo'ed prepared with meaning and insight!

For more information, contact R' Yonatan Pachas (050-330-4726 or
yonatan.malki at gmail.com) or Rav Malinowitz (054-914-6311 or rav at btya.org)
Avreichim who are interested in joining should contact R' Yedidya Kramer at
992-2186.

                        A Taste Of Learning----A Taste of Yom Tov

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.