[RBS] Seeking Red Dragon by Thomas Harris

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 17 15:18:22 IDT 2012

We are seeking the book Red Dragon by Thomas Harris.
No, the Benjamin Kruger Library does not have it b/c it was culled out b/c not enough people withdrew it or it was too old.
I have a 17 year old, 19 year old and a 21 year old who are interested in reading it. I guess there is still a demand for it.
So, if you want your copy to be enjoyed and not to be ignored on your shelf, please email me.
TIA, Adina.