[RBS] New Yeshiva Learning program for men starting next week

ldf1014 at aol.com ldf1014 at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 22:10:14 IDT 2012

Yeshivas Ohr Avraham in Beit Shemesh is offering a unique opportunity to those with limited time to benefit from our world renowned Yeshiva learning program.
Our goal is to provide the skills necessary to enable you to become proficient in Gemara, Rashi and eventually Tosefos.

With a wealth of experience in teaching all levels of Gemara, our staff is in a unique position to assist you in forging ahead in your Torah learning.
Each candidate will be given a full evaluation and a structured program will be designed so that you get the most out of your morning seder.
Our entire staff will be available to provide all that you need to become proficient in Gemara.
There will also be a Halacha and Mussar/Hashkofa component.

The program will be from 9.30am-12noon (this is subject to change depending on the group's needs)
Those who have more time will be able to benefit from our ongoing Yeshiva program.

For more information or to arrange an interview, please call Rabbi Mordechai Sher 052-715-0424

“In my opinion, Ohr Avraham is one of the very best Yeshivas of its kind. I know of no better place for learning how to learn.”
(Rabbi Akiva Tatz Shlita)