[RBS] Saidels Bakery SPECIAL this week on Key (Shlissel) Challah

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 12:34:08 IDT 2012

SPECIAL!! Key Challah, only 14 NIS

It is customary on the Shabbat following Pesach to eat a Key (Shlissel) Challah. The symbolism is that it should be a key to open the Otzarot Shamayim and is a segula for parnasa.

We make our Key Challah from the same dough as our regular Sweet Challah, except that it is slightly larger and shaped like a key.

This is a very interesting and unusual challah and will be a big hit at your Shabbat table this week.

Saidels bakery also makes a wide variety of health breads, bagels, pies, and cookies.

Visit our website http://www.saidels.com for more details about our unique bakery and process.The website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.

You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone (09-7941222)

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"