[RBS] psa: unsolicited recommendations on amazing pediatric neurologist and urologist

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Wed Apr 18 10:27:03 IDT 2012

For anyone out there who may be looking for a top-notch urologist and/or
neurologist (yup! Gotta treat 'em top to bottom!), I wanted to let the
community know about two amazing doctors whom we have recently used and were
very, very impressed with.

Dr. Boris Chertin, head of pediatric urology at Sha'arei Zedek, is not only
expert, friendly, and good with kids, but he also only took us privately for
only the initial consultation (which cost only 700 shekels, of which 500 was
reimbursed by Meuhedet Adif). The rest, he saw us through his Meuhedet
clinic (he may accept other Kupot also)-fitting us into his packed schedule
just to save us money. He also gave us his cellphone for any questions. A
real mensch. He speaks perfect English.

Dr. Bruriah Ben-Ze'ev is head of pediatric neurology at Sheba Medical
Center. Her private office is in Kiryat Ono and I believe she is known as
the top epileptologist in Israel. She is absolutely amazing. After
visiting/consulting with no less than FOUR neurologists in Israel and
Abroad, she is the first person who was able and very willing to give us
accurate, on-target, and reassuring information. And she is so sweet and
available-she has emailed me back promptly on a couple of questions I had
post-appointment. She is not cheap at her private clinic, but it is well
worth it. She speaks perfect English.

If you need any more info, email me back.

Besuros tovos,

Riva