[RBS] Yehuda David Amazing Band!

Adina Jungreis jungreisadina at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:23:11 IDT 2012

Yehudah David played for us at our simcha and was absolutely incredible!
Every possible song and dance was played leibidikly and with the
appropriate volume.
He was a pleasure to work with, punctual, and aims to please.
Super talented fun and personable musicians to make your simcha!
Yehuda can also dance your Bar or Bat Mitzva or wedding party down to the
Kotel, bringing simcha to all of Klal Yisrael!
Reasonably priced! B"H!
So... why go anywhere else?!
Rockiah! The greatest Band!!!
We love you!
You totally made our simcha!
Hats off to you and tons of hakaras hatov!
Feel free to contact Adina and Chaim Jungreis for warm recommendations and
rave reviews!
We cant wait to have you play at our next simcha Iy"H!
Adina & Chaim 0524842003
Enjoy! & Mazal Tov!