[RBS] Blackberry blues!!

Family Pine ezerp11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:54:31 IDT 2012

Hi,

About one week ago my Blackberry Bold 9000 appeared to have suffered,
without any warning, a fatal heart attack (as apparently can happen as I
have read!!). I have tried various remedies with, as of yet, no success. I
have been told that it could be to do with the battery or the phone's
battery charging capabilities. The problem is that I can't test the above
without access to another similar phone needed simply to fully charge one of
my batteries..So if you have a blackberry Bold 9000  and are willing to have
me drop off my battery at your home and then pick it up when it is fully
charged, it would be much appreciated!!

Many thanks.

Family Pine

Ezerp11 at gmail.com