[RBS] Fw: COLMAR'S IDEAS FOR THE HOT WEATHER

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 11:33:37 IDT 2012

 Try our coldcuts,we have Corned Beef,
 Pastrami, Roast Beef and Pickled Tongue for Shabbos or
 lunches during the week.

 For a BBQ we have wonderful matured Entrecote Steaks,
 Burgers, Boerewors.

 And of course for your Shabbos Dinners we have Brisket with
 a Honey/Mustard Sauce or Brisket with a Savoury Sauce.

 Roast Chickens or Flattened Savoury Chickens or Crumbed
 Chickens[Auerbach or if required we can do another Hechsher
 for you]

 Chopped Herring, Danish Herring and Kichel are on our menu
 as well.

 Don't forget we also have uncooked nicely trimmed Briskets
 and Corned Beef for you and if you want us to cook and slice
 the meat for you we will do so, for an extra 10 shekels per kilo

 WE ARE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF
 KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR our meat is either Rabbanut Rashit
 Chalak Mehadrin or Agudat Yisrael.

 To order call Colin or Margaret at  992 3334 or 054 776
 4573/4