[RBS] SUSAN KOMEN WALK FOR THE CURE WITH SUSIE

Susie Rosenfeld susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:26:16 IDT 2012

SAVE THE DATE: THURSDAY, MAY 3, 2012.

Walk with me and my friends in  the Susan Komen Organization, Walk for
the Cure for Breast Cancer, on Thursday, May 3, 2012.

Meet at Gan Sacher in Jerusalem from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm for
registration and entertainment.

The streets will be blocked off to us and Jerusalem turns pink as the
city comes out to celebrate our survival.

The walk ends at Bonim Garden near Jaffa Gate.

I will be leading the participants in the closing program, with yoga
poses to calm and stretch out your body and relax your mind. Probably
about 20 minutes.

Please join; TEAM SUSIE, as we walk in pride to those of us who have
had breast cancer, and for those of our friends we have been lost to
this disease. May their memory be a blessing.

Email  me directly for more information.

--
Susie Rosenfeld
Yoga Instructor
susieqrosenfeld at yahoo.com