[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation AVI REITER handyman

meir_goodman chana423 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:11:43 IDT 2012

We recently had the "zechus" of having AVI REITER come to our home to fix a bunch of things. Avi, a certified electrician in NY, is an extremely talented handyman. He came to give us inorder to fix an outlet/fuse that we had been previously told would cost a fortune and be extremely difficult and time consuming to fix. Avi, undeterred, found a viable, excellent and very cost efficient solution. He was patient, courteous, and if that not enough always cleans up after himself. He was a true pleasure to deal with.

Avi can be reached at 0527633513
Rbs resident