[RBS] Anyone coming from NY? or Louisville, KY?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Wed Apr 25 18:13:47 IDT 2012

Cousin in Valley Stream has package that needs to get to me, but they've
just changed their travel plans and are going to Kentucky instead.  (don't
ask!)

If you or someone you know is coming, and you can take a package - weight
approx. 2 lbs - in your luggage, I'd be most appreciative!  Package can be
mailed or brought to you, either location.

TIA,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093   Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM