[RBS] Looking for a morning babysitter in my home on Lachish

K W kyweiss at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 18:44:07 IDT 2012

Looking for a babysitter willing to come to my home on Lachish (or my work on Maor), ideally starting from 9-10 am til ideally around 2-3 pm (for a total of 5 hours), though part of that time frame would work as well.

A stay at home mom who wants to come even with her baby could work too. Entails holding a baby and interacting with her while I work (so I can work between her feedings). Ideally someone who would be willing to do light housework as well when she sleeps, but if you'd prefer not to that is fine too, I just need to be able to work.

If you are interested, or for more details please email or call 995-2172. Would love any leads as well if you are not this person but know someone who might be willing to come to my house/work to watch her.

TIA,
Kineret