[RBS] Raving Recommendation for caterers

Kara Wurtzel karaneli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:20:03 IDT 2012

Bh we just celebrated our first Bar Mitzva, and I wanted to give a
wonderful recommendation for the AMAZING catering duo Zevi and Michali
Weissmandl.

They handled every aspect of our simcha and the food was not only amazing,
but beautifully presented and the service was fantastic! I would love to
use them again in the future, and you should too :)

Kara Wurtzel

--
*Kara Wurtzel*

*US line (Israel hours only, please) 646-558-7076*
*Cell: 972-52-951-4400*
*Fax: 077-444-7807*