[RBS] AVI REITER to the rescue again!

Shoshana Gros dr.gros at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:27:43 IDT 2012

Our kitchen sink faucet had a leak that we discovered earlier this week. We
called our trusty handyman Avi Reiter who had previously done electrical
work for us. He came by to look at the leak, immediately knew the problem,
was able to go to the hardware store that very same day to purchase the
replacement part and soon after our leak was repaired.

He is an incredibly honest and reliable person to deal with. I highly
recommend using him for your electrical, plumbing and general handyman
needs. We have had the pleasure of using him many times (the joys of owning
your own home) and each time he comes it is like a breath of fresh air.
After the job is done, he always cleans the area up and leaves it looking
better than before he came!

Avi Reiter's number is: 0527633513.
--
Shoshana Gros, MD