[RBS] dear neighbours who run camps and hugim

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:57:30 IDT 2012

hi
my kids are putting a lot of pressure on me to be more religious
 i know they are right
and lately, there have been several SHU"TIM in the parsha sheets
backing them up totally  (Rav Aviner, Rav Shmuel Eliyahu)

so, when you advertise a camp or chug that my kid sor I would like to
join, can you please tell me that you do declare your income from
chugim / camp, so that the kids stop badgering me that i am benefiting
 from (or helping) theft
thanks