[RBS] TEAM: SUSIE

Susie Rosenfeld susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:08:54 IDT 2012

Dear friends,

I am walking in the Susan Komen Walk for the Cure, on Thursday, May 3.
It is held in Jerusalem. It's an awesome experience to walk in the
city that turns pink and white for us. Here is the information:

 10:00 am-12:00 pm-Registration at Gan Sacher with the Susan Komen
 12:00 pm-1:00 pm- Walk the streets of Jerusalem to the park outside Jaffa Gate
   1:00 pm-3:00 pm- Finish line and YOGA WITH SUSIE to stretch out
after the walk.

There will be shuttle buses to take you back to Gan Sachar and return to RBS.

 If you cannot make the walk, you can donate money to this worthy
organization and I will be happy to take it with me to the walk.

Walk for those you love who have had breast cancer. Walk for those you
love who have lost their life to breast cancer. Walk for LIFE, walk
for ME. as I end my 5 years post treatment.

Thanks in advance and hope to see you there.

--
Susie Rosenfeld
Yoga Instructor
susieqrosenfeld at yahoo.com