[RBS] COLMAR'S CUSTOMER COMMENTS

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 00:01:34 IDT 2012

 Wanted to share the comments from our customers after Pesach
 and Yom Ha atzmaut:

 Thanks to Colmar my Pesach was so easy, I took your
 wonderful prepared meats and chicken out of the freezer and
 the meal was ready, I will definitely be ordering for
 Shabbat to make that easy as well[Sue L]

 Our BBQ was amazing, the steaks were fantastic,thank you[GS]

 We had a wonderful Pesach using your meat,my guests [and
 family] really enjoyed everything [J F]

 Everything we took from you was so tasty and made life so
 much easier, thanks, see you again soon [C J]

 We have cooked brisket either with a Honey/Mustard Sauce or
 Savoury Sauce

 Cold Cuts [Pastrami, Corned Beef,  Roast Beef and
 Pickled Tongue]

 For your BBQ we have matured Entrocote Steaks, Boerewors and
 Burgers.

 Roast Chickens or Flattened Savoury or BBQ  Chickens

 All our products are supervised by RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF
 KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR

 Our meat is either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or Agudat
 Yisrael and the chickens are Auerbach or Badatz[to order]

 Call us at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4,

 Colin and Margaret Abrams