[RBS] Arabs in BS/RBS

africakoshersafaris at gmail.com africakoshersafaris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:02:11 IDT 2012

Is it forbidden for arabs to roam the streets? Apartheid south africa. I think people should be careful to avoid racist emails on the list, like advertising "jewish only" labour and the above. If they are non israeli arabs, then say so. If they are israeli arabs,they have a right to be there. These racist emails on the list are making me sick and frankly, are a tremendous chilul Hashem on a public forum.
Warmest regards to all
Rabbi Yoni Isaacson