[RBS] Arabs in the neighborhood

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:44:11 IDT 2012

we are not in south africa, that we white folk came, took over their land,
enslaved them, and now don't want them around us
i do not think that anyone is "disallowing" arabs out of prejudice or
racism, rather out of a legitimate fear for our lives.
and, unfortunately, many "Israeli arabs" have been found guilty of
invvolvement in many attacks on Jews also.
so, the issue is, when we see someone who , not only doesn't belong", but
also MIGHT BE A REAL danger, how do we respond?
teh answer is, and this is true for Jews in "orthodoxattire" also - if you
see anyoen who looks suspicious, you should call the police AND volunteer
for Mishmar Ezrahi