[RBS] Rimon Realty Fantastic Five

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Wed Aug 1 12:34:17 IDT 2012

Every week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties.

For a full listing of over 80 properties for sale and rent, call us today
for a free consultation!

This week's Fantastic Five:

1) Nachal Katlav-exclusive

Special apartment, 6 rooms all on one level, spacious living area,
tremendous garden, view 1, 975,000 nis

2) Nachal Dolev-exclusive

4 room, completely renovated, pergola, view, separate living and dining
areas  1, 295,000 nis-reduced

3) Nachal Kishon-exclusive

3.5 room, penthouse, machsan, 29m legal expansion opt,  1,120,000nis

4) Nachal Dolev-exclusive

3 room, covered parking, machsan, succah porch, elevator 1, 020,000 nis

5) Nachal Ayalon-exclusive

5 room penthouse, porch, machsan 50m living space, great view, central area
1, 750,000 nis

Rentals:

Dolev duplex 4200 nis

Hayarkon 5 rooms, spacious 5000 nis

Kishon 11 room mansion 12000 nis

Micha 5 room duplex 4200 nis

Micha 7 room, full a/c 6200 nis

Noam 3 room 3000 nis

Revivim 4 room 4000 nis

Shacham 5 room penthouse 5300 nis

Sorek 5 room 4800 nis

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON..........READ OUR WEEKLY RECOMMENDATIONS!

"Iwas fortunate to have been introduced to Rimon Realty when I was
searchingfor both rental and properties for sale.  Themost important
quality in a real estate broker, in my opinion, is theability to understand
the needs of the client, and to put that set ofneeds before any conflicting
motivations.  Some brokers try to movewhatever property simply needs to be
moved.  Educated consumers willfind that to be a painful and discouraging
experience.  I felt thatRimon distinguished themselves by tirelessly
searching for the exactfit without ever applying pressure to consider a
property that wasunsuitable.  If you want an honest broker that will
listen,understand what you want, and put YOU first ... call Rimon."
M. Shaw
Monsey, NY

CALL US NOW-02-999-1000