[RBS] New Toms/converse/ various other shoes 7 1/2-8

Mordechai Greiver mgreiver at bezeqint.net
Thu Aug 2 15:51:10 IDT 2012

I have 2 new Toms with tags for sale. They are both size 9 1/2 , one is gray the other is black.

I am willing to take less then they cost in America, Asking 120 nis per pair.

I also have a pair of black converse size 7 men's or 9 women's. Asking 110 nis.

A pair of keds sequined black slip -ons size 8. Asking 85 nis.

Black low heeled pumps with appliqu?r size 7 1/2 . Asking 80 nis.

Please call 9919105 for more information or for pictures